I started my career as Programmer, but passion of sharing knowledge made me shift to academic teaching. Through out my academic engagement subjects taught were from core computer science & engineering domain as well as from latest trends.
Apart from teaching, I contribute my part as a mentor to IEEE Student Chapter, ACM Student Chapter and Google Student Ambassador, Google Developer Groups program. Being a mentor to such professional groups have really helped me to update different advancements happening in my field of interest.
Since January 2014, I've been working with various organizations as an IT & Academic Consultant. Generally, my role is to support companies with training in latest trends of IT which requires designing & implementing the training modules.
I have been awarded as Google Educator Group (GEG)-Lead for GEG Chandigarh Chapter in December 2014 in lieu of my efforts put into connecting educators with latest Google enabled ICT tools, which in-turn help teachers to use it in their regular classroom teaching out of the box. GEG is a community run initiative directly sponsored by Google Inc. My primary role as lead is to enable school/university teachers to have an ease with technology so that they can use it in their day to day classroom teaching practice and improve the learning process.
I'm involved in One-to-one training of students & professionals to help them grow in their research & career.
- Pursuing Ph.D from Thapar University, Patiala
- M.E. (CSE), Panjab University, Chandigarh
- B.Tech (CSE), Punjab Technical University, Kapurthla
- Freelance Trainer in domain of Cloud Computing and Machine Learning (May, 2019- Current),
- Assistant Professor (July, 2015- April, 2019), Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Google Educator Group Lead, Google Educator Group Jalandhar (Community run initiative for Educators supported by Google)
Latest Happenings !!
will be updated soon!!